www.blur-natalicious.blogspot.com welcome to my blog
Shhhh.. Don't speak till you read. Don't judge till you judge yourself.
Just a place for me to speak freely without anyone breathing down my neck
and just judging who I am and what I write about.
If you do have something to say nonetheless then I shall listen. :]
For a more photographic blog do hop over the links and click on 'My Tumblr Blog'.
So Come Away With Me to my side of the story and hear me out.
Come Away With Me, 4:57 PM, Sunday, May 11, 2008
I was tagged by none other than Sheryiin. Thanks got the tag. Lol
1. What is the most important thing in your life? Why can't you guys ask "what ARE" instead of "what IS"? Lol. I guess EVERYTHING I have now. Doesn't matter is rubbish or crap in my life but its important.
2. What is the last thing you bought with your own money? My reload card worth RM30 after my class yesterday.
3. Where do you wish to get married? On top of the hill? By the beach? By a lake? Lol. No idea la! I'm only 18 so anything to do with a ring on my ring finger hasn't come to mind at all..
4. How old do you think you'll be permanently owned by your lover? That depends... Who wouldn't want me? Anyone? Lol. Let fate do the talking. xP
5. Are you in love? Nope. wait. I think so. Is this like the in love love kinda question?
6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner? Tony Romas!! At The Curve.
7. Name the latest book you bought? Erm... Cleo.
8. What is your full name? Crazy Woman? Nutty Nat? Ni Ni? Lol. Its Natalie Law Wen Ni.
9. Do you prefer mother or father? I won't be here without both so I say BOTH!
10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time. Angelina Jolie. Actually any successful woman will do.
11. Christina or Britney? Britney. Been her fan since I was in primary even tho she's like totally messed up right now but she's slowly coming through.
12. Do you do your own laundry? Yeah.
13. The most exciting place you want to go? Anywhere as long as I'm not alone embracing it all in on my own cause I wanna be and share it with the people I love and care.
14. Hugs or kisses? Both! I don't get either both of them often... Sob sob. xP
15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you. - She's a fun person to hang out with - She likes David Cook! - She's a friend worth keeping like forever. - She loves arts - She has a caring heart 8 things I'm passionate about - Starbucks. Making the best perfect drinks for anyone who comes in. - Photography. - Serving the less fortunate community. - Wanna so bad to make a difference in anyone lives or the world with Circle K, Kiwanis and alone. - Making my own film that wins the Oscar and be the 1st Asian Female Director to do it! - Basketball and the other sports that I lost touch with for a really long time now - My family and cousins! - Last but not least my buddies. My friends.
8 things I say too often - Tampar muka kau - Slap you then you know - Lol - Hugs - Erm... - Loves - Love ya - Whatever la..
8 books I've read recently - P.S I Love You - Pretty Liars - Starbucks Experience - Hello magazine - Cleo - Computing Concepts edition 10 (College) - Intermediate English (College) - Lab Handbook (College)
8 songs I could listen to over and over again - What Hurts The Most- Rascal Flatts, most of their other songs too - The Face- RyanDan, and a few more to go along with it - Take A Bow- Rihanna - Miss Invisible- Marie Digby, and her whole new album - 李聖傑 Sam Lee Shen Jie, all of his songs! - 周杰倫 Jay Chou, all of his slow love songs - 阿杜 Ah Du, most of his sad songs and love songs - 王力宏 Wang Lee Hom, all of his songs! Awesome! Lol. Basically I got so much more artist and their songs along with it that I would listen over and over again like, Love Song, With You, Pocket Full Of Sunshine, Tongue Tied and whole lot more. xP 8 is isn't enough.
8 things I learnt last year - Never stop trying to do what you believe in ever. Never give up nor give in - As long as you have the heart anything is possible - Never stop loving even though you have been hurt so many times and the ending is always the same. - Never stop making a difference - Try to pause and look around for people who is in need - Try not to hurt the people you love - Try to always smile even though your sad, tired or in pain and etc - Always be positive and stay that way
8 people you tag ~ Praevina my sis ~ You-Ree my... erm.. Lol. ~ Ming Wai my buddy ~ Abby sexy hot darkangel ever ~ Sze Min the sweet girl ~ Qian Qian my dumdum ~ Ameera ~ Edwin the Chef
P.S This is my 50 post! yay for me I guess. Lol. And and and... I'm in Sheena Top 10! Wheeeee... So far college is good for me.